Tuesday, January 20, 2009

back to reality.

so from december 28th 2008 till january 15th 2009 i went home to the philippines because,


1. to get my dad's mom ( my grandma on my dad's side) to come here to the united states of america.

2. also to take a family vacation and spend christmas and new years and my 24th birthday back home to the motherland and also play basketball.


coming back to reality feels weird.. i'm still kinda jet lag.. i sleep.. like around 12 and then i wake up randomly at 4 am.. and when i sleep.. it feels like i just took a nap.. but throughout the day i'll be ok until around 6 - 7 pm. i get so sleepy around there..

at the moment i dont have a job, and my mom found out about my credit card debt of 1,000 dollars.. but surprisingly she was ok with it.. she even said she'd help me pay it off.. because she doesnt want me to ruin my credit.. cuz she know's that i'm the only one left that have good credit between me my brother and my dad and my mom. I'm so thankful for my parents. not just because of what they can do, give and act to me.. but for everything that they sacrifice.. currently my dad has a fever and wasnt able to go to work.. i pray that he heals up and get's better.. i seriously need to finish school and make this Respiratory Theraphy work so that i can help them out to retire and rest.

i feel so loved. i seriously am convinced that i have found my soulmate.. many of you all doubters out there may not agree.. but i dont.. i'm completely convinced.. that alyzzah nicole raymundo is the one for me.. like we've been put to the test so many times in our lives.. it's been 5 years.. and still on going.. and our love for each other hasnt changed.. it even grows stronger and stronger and stronger.. seriously.. i dont even care.. because to us, we dont need labels to know where we stand between each other's heart.. to us, we define.. what's real and true love means.. just look at what we have.. and you'll see.. true and genuine unconditional love for each other..


i cant wait till i make her the happiest woman alive.. and spend the rest of my life with her till eternity..



well.. i just got back from the gym.. pretty tired and sore.. tomorrow.. going to try to find a job..


spiritually.. while i was in the philippines.. it was awesome.. oh btw.. december 28,2008.. rededication of my life to CHRIST.. and since then.. everything has been great.. GOD has been blessing me more and more.. i cant even contain everything he has done for my life.. everyday i strive to do my best for HIM.. read his word and follow his plans..



one testimony i want to share that my uncle gave to me and really inspired me..


everytime you guys are in doubt in life and feel that everything else dont work out.. just ask yourself this question..


WHO'S IS IT NEWAY?

the answer is..

everything we have and we own in this life... is GOD's. so dnt fret.. because he will take care of everything..



GOD BLESS YOU ALL..




aloha au io i.. alyzzah nicole raymundo..




- jeffpaulo.