Monday, August 6, 2007

home. back to reality.

I am so messed up rite now.. jet lag is wack. hehe.. i cnt even tell what time it is or what am i suppose to do.. it feels so good to be back. i got a lot to do. today i gotta go to school and settle things for my classes and counselor. and den nxt week, ima start working again. gotta get that paper.. man.. my vacation really has been an experience. i was able to go to places that i got to experience things that i've never had experience before.. went to resorts and swimming in the beach.. freakin swam in the biggest pool i've ever swam.. i almost freakin drowned jst because of trying to get this little stupid ball we was playing with.. *(but i survived.. jst panicked when i swam and ran out of air.) i was able to go to thailand and experience life there.. it's actually almost the same as living in philippines or L.A. the only thing that bothered me the most was when i got sick there cuz of the rain. other than that the experience over all was dope. I was able to hang out and see my family for 2 weeks and my ate gie that i've been missing so much. the only thing that got me was getting "robbed" by family.. i didnt mean that i literally got robbed, i jst had to help them out financially.. but it's ok.. it's my family... i'd do nething for them.. it's all love.. this explains why i didnt really got to get a lot of pasalubongs to a lot of my friends.. so for all ya'll who are expecting.. sorrie.. i didnt really get to get a lot of stuff.. not even for myself.. i got broke.. totally broke to the point i had overdraft. but it's all good.. my bro helped me out.. man, last nite when i got home.. i was so excited to see my parents.. they were so happy to see me back.. i guess i can say that they really missed me too.. i felt loved a lot from them.. hehe.. and like they were excited to all the pasalubongs i got them.. especially my dad.. hehe.. he was so happy.. and den when my brother got home, he let me drive his new car.. and all i can say is that his car.. is so "sweet!" hehe.. it's so fast.. and his car and my car are the same color.. so were gon be team "red" hehe.. i love my brother.. and i missed him. he was so happy to see me.. and i got him the offical PBA basketball.. he was satisfied. hehe.. i jst had 4 hours of sleep and i feel complete.. it's gon take me a while to adjust back. it's weird.. cuz last year i didnt really got jet lagged.. oh whatever..

andree.. allyson.. thank you.. if u get to read dis.. i want to say thank you.. for enjoying a vacation together and getting to know each other.. i hope things dnt change between us and get more closer and closer as a fam.

a.j. i know der's a little chance u get to read dis but bro.. ur a good man.. it was really good that i got to know u and we bonded as brothers.. if u ever need me .. jst holla.. i'm ur man.. thnxs for everything.. i hope we get to chill and get bond more and more.. God bless ur fam.


and to my wifey.. thank you.. so much.. for everything that you have shown in my life.. you are the jewel that's so precious that nothing can ever replace or buy.. thank you for the endless love that you have shared with me for the past 3 years and 9 months.. i'm forever grateful and blessed by you.. i love you.. always remember dat.. it's u and me for eternity..

11.05.03. it's eternal.


i'm back.. back to reality.. here we go.. let's do dis.. i'm ready for more.. bring it on life..

No comments: