Monday, September 10, 2007

" life, reality, and future."

As of right now.. i am going to be jobless.. no more work, all school.. just straight school.. it's going to be weird because i'm not gonna get nemore money for my own.. only money from my parents just for gas and just for what they give me.. yea i know.. whatever you guys are thinking.. but what can i do.. i cant do this nemore.. i cant keep failing in school to do well in everything that i do.. I just gotta do this school thing get a degree and den make something out of myself.. i knoe it's my fault because i slacked off and did too much extra curricular things. but then again.. sigh*.. i'm stressed at the same time not. because now, i'm going to have so much time to myself.. I know this is going to be a good thing.. because like what i have learned.. "can't complain." i just need to get satisfied for what i have and not want nething more.. cotentment.. that's what i need to learn.. so from this day forward.. i'm going to go on hibernation.. because of not having work nemore.. i'm going to work out my life.. ima go make a schedule now on my white bulletin board.

as of right now. I NEED TO WORK ON MY LIFE:
- spiritually
- educationally
- and physically.

Ima start spending more time with God.
Work hard on my studies.
and work out while i'm at it.. at home.. haha.. cnt afford the gym nemore.

I know i'm going to be ok.. because I have God that will always provide.. I love my parents and i dont want they're efforts to be taken for granted..

ima probably start blogging more often here.. because like i said.. i got all the time to myself now..


IT'S TIME.. TIME TO GET SERIOUS.

No comments: