Monday, June 23, 2008

A deeper love.. in Christ.

It's been a very long time since i wrote in this.. but i think ima start writing again since i got a tad bit more time in my hands and i feel like venting out..


for the past year from 2007, a lot of things have been happening in my life.


- i graduated from college

- got a new car

- got my family in shape and together

- rededicated my life to CHRIST...

- i know there's a whole lot more i just cant think of them all right now.


i need to change, change my life.. change it for the better.. i need to put in CHRIST more.. i knoe i should and i need to.. because i knoe that things are not going the way it should be because He's not in total control..


i need to tithe more.. need to be less selfish and put trust in HIM completely..


i need to centralize my relationship with my significant other with CHRIST.. because that's the only way...


i knoe i hurt you.. i knoe i'm not the best when you need me.. i'm not there.. and i yell at you.. i scream and be a jerk.. i'm sorrie.. alyzzah nicole..


here's a couple of quote's that's really got into me.


" For a woman's heart should be so hidden in CHRIST, that he should see HIM (GOD) to find her."

" Our relationship with CHRIST should not be based on rules, but on a deeper love for HIM (JESUS CHRIST)."


these words might loose you.. but it's just thoughts that are inside my head.. i'm not good at writing.. just venting out of my feelings..



I LOVE YOU.. JESUS CHRIST.. help me find you.. get closer to you deeper and deeper day by day. show me the way and plans that you have for me.. and i will follow you..

No comments: